REGISTERED NURSE (Cardiovascular Center Operating Room)
Michigan Medicine offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits! The benefit package includes:
- Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage
- 2:1 Match on retirement savings and immediate vesting
- Time Off Allowances
- Generous Tuition Support Program
- Large offering of no cost CEU’s and professional development for advancement
If you have questions regarding this posting or would like assistance with nursing opportunities please contact Nurse Recruitment at (734) 936-5183.
- Current licensure to practice nursing in the state of Michigan.
- One (1) year of current OR experience, with ability to circulate surgical cases.
- Demonstrated ability to handle stress, conflict and resolution.
- Ability to work with non-responsive patient population.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills with ability to work as a team member.
- Highly motivated and organized.
- Minimum 2 year commitment to position.
- Call commitment with a 30 minute response rate.
NOTE: Required qualifications must be met by the candidate in order to be interviewed and considered for the position.
- Current (within 3 years) ability to circulate
- CNOR certification
Note: All new employees will be expected to float to a designated unit(s) in times of low census.
This position is covered under the collective bargaining agreement between the U-M and the Michigan Nurses Association and the U-M Professional Nurse Council union, which contains and settles all matters with respect to wages, benefits, hours and other terms and conditions of employment.
Michigan Medicine conducts background screening and pre-employment drug testing on job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent job offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background screenings. Background screenings are performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Report Act.
Michigan Medicine improves the health of patients, populations and communities through excellence in education, patient care, community service, research and technology development, and through leadership activities in Michigan, nationally and internationally. Our mission is guided by our Strategic Principles and has three critical components; patient care, education and research that together enhance our contribution to society.
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.